Do not immediately throw it away if in the garden there are rhizome plants like ginger. Indeed, these plants at a glance are seen to be less attractive but the rhizome plants which are very popular with the name of spices contain many benefits, one of which is for kitchen spices so that the dishes are tasty and delicious. Besides that it is also beneficial in the world of traditional health. Ginger is not just one type but there are several types including ginger elephants.
This ginger has the characteristics of a large pale rhizome and not so spicy. In addition to other types of ginger elephant ginger is ordinary ginger which has the characteristics of medium sized rhizomes and slightly more spicy. Both ginger is usually used as a kitchen spice. While what is used for herbal medicine and health drinks is the type of red ginger. This ginger is small but very spicy. Ginger is very useful in the world of traditional medicines because ginger contains more essential oils and also contains alkaloids.
If you use kitchen ginger for medicines, choose ginger, whose rhizome is old and still fresh. Dried ginger usually loses some essential oil because it is volatile. Whereas the older the ginger, the more asiri content and alkaloids. The many benefits of ginger are not just traditional beliefs passed down through generations, but have been proven by various scientific studies.
The benefits of ginger for health are as follows:
- Essential oils in the mouth and throat can cause a feeling of warmth and relief. That’s why ginger can be used as a traditional medicine for coughing and sore throat .
- Can overcome flatulence and nausea that occur due to lack of active digestive system. This is because in the stomach and intestines of essential oils can play a role in stimulating digestive work.
- Ginger has a special feature that can be consumed by anyone, especially pregnant women. Therefore if pregnant women want to overcome nausea can consume as a reliever of nausea .
- Ginger essential oil can facilitate the body’s metabolism . A smooth body metabolism will keep endurance high. Because of these benefits, ginger can be used as a traditional medicine when the body is less fit, such as colds and flu attacks.
- Ginger essential oil can reduce inflammation (inflammation ). That’s why people who regularly consume ginger regularly have a lower risk of arthritis disorders.
That is the benefit of ginger for health. May be useful.…