Children are the most beautiful gift God gives to parents. Therefore, we as parents are obliged to care for and educate children so that they will become useful human beings for the nation, state and religion.
However, due to various factors and reasons, we as parents pay less attention to the growth of children. And we often ignore what the roles and responsibilities of parents are for their children. Even though this is very important for parents to know, so that children have a foothold in the process of life.
Well, what are the roles and responsibilities of the old man ?? Next is his father:
- Parenting and educating with love the baby.
- Paying attention to children’s health.
- Giving a game according to the era (without having to forget about the old game tools)
- Being a place to complain and rely on the baby, both in terms of pleasure and sadness.
- Finding educational facilities, both formal and informal so that interests and talents can be channeled appropriately.
- Teaching ethical values, such as politeness, responsibility, religion, discipline, and social care / tolerance among others.
- Directing the ideals of children according to their age.
- Protect children from a variety of infrastructure that can damage and disrupt children’s psychology.
- Tell about the importance of the people around him.
Thus some of the roles and responsibilities of parents towards children. Hopefully our children can develop well, both in terms of physical, mental, and brain. And hopefully this review is useful.