Soursop fruit is popular with people because it tastes fresh and sweet and sour. Very delicious when served in the form of cold juice when the weather is hot. But it turns out that apart from being a thirst reliever, soursop fruit can help treat various diseases, such as tumors and cancer. This is because the soursop fruit is loaded with vitamin C non-volatile organic acids that the body needs such as fiber and phytochemical compounds.
In addition to the fruit, soursop leaves also have various properties, including reducing blood pressure, as anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-malaria, anti-mutagenic, sedative, insecticide and uterine stimulant.
Soursop extract can also reduce blood sugar in diabetics by increasing insulin content and improving heart health by reducing blood fat. Treatment of resistant cancer, as well as stopping diarrhea in children.
Other benefits of soursop leaves and fruit for the body are as follows:
- Protect the immune system and prevent deadly infections.
- Increase energy and physical appearance and attract.
- Attack cancer cells safely and effectively naturally, do not cause nausea, weight loss, hair loss as happened in chemotherapy.
- Effectively choosing targets and killing 12 different types of cancer including colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate, lung and pancreas.
- Its 10,000-fold power is stronger for slowing cancer cell growth compared to adriamicin and chemo therapy. And the most proud of these fruits only kill bad cells.
Below is a recipe for treatment with soursop fruit:
- Take 10 old soursop leaves
- Boil with 3 cups of water until just 1 glass
- drink 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
To treat liver disease:
- For 1 week of fasting eating and drinking then consume soursop juice to replace its daily intake.
For baby diarrhea:
- Take the soursop fruit that is squeezing and take soursop juice 2 to 3 tablespoons.
For extens and rheumatoid sufferers
- Mash the soursop leaves until smooth, then stick to the affected part.
That’s the benefit and some recipes that can be taken from soursop leaves and fruit. Hopefully useful and keep trying